We are looking for a vibrant and energetic Early Childhood Teacher (ECT).
The successful applicant will have;
- An Early Childhood Teaching degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of the National Quality Framework including the National Regulations, the National
- Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework
- The ability to mentor and lead a professional team of early childhood educators
- Leadership experience
- The ability to build warm and respectful relationships with families and children
- Willingness to learn and grow
- A passion for developing, planning, and implementing innovative educational programs
- The ability to work collaboratively and in a team environment
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current child protection certificate
- Ability to work between 6.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday
We offer fantastic career progression opportunities for our employees.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Apply now for a career at Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres.For Tumbi Umbi Centre – firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective applications for Traineeships are always welcome.