Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres has various opportunities for dedicated and experienced Educator’s to join our Team (Casual, Full time and Part time positions ). Our services offer a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum, where you will be supporting the Educational Leader to achieve positive learning outcomes for our children.
As a valued Educator, you will be supported by close-knit teams at our Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres located throughout the Central Coast and Lake Macquarie regions. You will also be supported by our Leadership Team including our Regional Manager, who will support and encourage you in daily activities and guide you through your career development. Your commitment to teaching and learning will be highly valued within a culture that encourages professional and personal development.
Positions are currently available at the following Locations:
- Terrigal Beach
- Tumbi Umbi
- Lake Haven
At Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres, we are passionate about Early Education and Care and provide an environment that is nurturing, respectful and inclusive for all. We encourage a work/life balance and provide our team with an inclusive work environment. We welcome your application!
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Certificate 3 or Diploma in Early Education and Care, or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA
- A current, cleared Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualification (HLTAID004) specific for early childhood settings
- Strong comprehension of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and the knowledge and ability to apply its principles and practices to all aspects of the learning environment.
- Be proficient in the documentation of children’s learning and development and be able to collaborate with the wider team to design & implement engaging, age appropriate experiences and spaces for the children.
- A minimum 12 months experience in Early Education and Care.
Desired personal attributes.
- A positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- A desire to professionally develop and grow
- The ability to think outside the square!
How to apply:
For more information, or to apply, please contact Amanda firstname.lastname@example.org