Casual Educators- Certificate 3 and Diploma Trained
Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres has an opportunity for dedicated and experienced Certificate 3 and Diploma trained Educators to join our Casual Pool to work within our 3 centres. We require casual replacement staff to cover a variety of different shifts across the week in each of our services.
Each of the centres has access to the pool, giving you the ability to maximise your earnings.
As a valued Educator, you will be supported by our teams within our 4 Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres located throughout the Central Coast and Lake Macquarie regions. You will also be supported by our Leadership Team including our Areal Manager, who will support and encourage you in daily activities and guide you through your career development. Your commitment to teaching and learning will be highly valued within a culture that encourages professional and personal development.
At Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres, we are passionate about Early Education and Care and
provide an environment that is nurturing, respectful and inclusive for all. We encourage a work/life
balance and provide our team with an inclusive work environment. We welcome your application!
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Certificate 3 or Diploma in Early Education and Care, or equivalent as recognised by
- A current, cleared Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualification (HLTAID004) specific for early childhood setting
- Comprehension of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and the knowledge and ability to apply its principles and practices to all
aspects of the learning environment.
- Be able to assist in the documentation of children’s learning and development and be able to collaborate with the wider team to design & implement engaging, age appropriate
experiences and spaces for the children.
- A minimum 12 months experience in Early Education and Care.
Desired personal attributes:
- A positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- A desire to professionally develop and grow
- The ability to think outside the square!
Send your application to email@example.com