Certificate 3 Trained Educator- PART TIME – School hours
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Certificate 3 in Early Education and Care, or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA, or willingness to obtain one
- A current, cleared Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualification (HLTAID004) specific for early childhood settings
- Comprehension of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and the knowledge and ability to apply its principles and practices to all aspects of the learning environment.
- Be able to assist in the documentation of children’s learning and development and be able to collaborate with the wider team to design & implement engaging, age appropriate experiences and spaces for the children.
Desired personal attributes.
- A positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- A desire to professionally develop and grow
- The ability to think outside the square!