Early Childhood Teacher – PART TIME (2 days) – Terrigal
Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres has various opportunities for dedicated and experienced Educator’s to join our Team . Our services offer a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum, where you will be supporting the Educational Leader to achieve positive learning outcomes for our children.
As a valued Educator, you will be supported by close-knit teams at our Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres located throughout the Central Coast and Lake Macquarie regions. You will work alongside our Leadership Team including our Area Manager, who will support and encourage you in daily activities and guide you through your career development. As a team member of a growing company, you will have opportunities for change and further career advancement should you seek it.
Your commitment to teaching and learning will be highly valued within a culture that encourages professional and personal development.
Positions are currently available at the following Locations:Tumbi Umbi:
- Part time (3 days per week) CSE 3 (Certificate 3) Educator
- Part time (3 days per week) Early Childhood Teacher
- Full Time Traineeship – Certificate 3 in Early Education and Care
- Part Time (2 days) Early Childhood Teacher
- Part Time (3 days )- CSE4 (Diploma) Educator
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Early Education and Care, or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA-
- Certificate 3 In Early Education and Care, ore equivalent as recognised by
- Bachelor of Education /Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent, as recognised by ACECQA
- No requirement for any formal qualification for applicants wishing to be
considered for the Traineeship.
- A current, cleared Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualification (HLTAID004) specific for early childhood
settings (not required for Traineeship applicants)
- Strong comprehension of the Early Years Learning Framework
(EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and the knowledge and ability
to apply its principles and practices to all aspects of the learning environment.
(not required for Traineeship applicants)
- Be proficient in the documentation of children’s learning and development
and be able to collaborate with the wider team to design & implement engaging, age appropriate experiences and spaces for the children (not
required for Traineeship applicants)
- A minimum 12 months experience in Early Education and Care (not required
for Traineeship applicants)
Desired personal attributes.
- A positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- A desire to professionally develop and grow
- The ability to think outside the square!