Educators Needed | Dinky Di Children's Learning Centre’s
Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres has various opportunities for dedicated and experienced Educator’s to join our Team . Our service offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum, where you will be supporting the Educational Leader to achieve positive learning outcomes for our children.
As a valued Educator, you will be supported by close-knit teams at our Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres located throughout the Central Coast and Lake Macquarie regions. You will work alongside our Leadership Team including our Area Manager, who will support and encourage you in daily activities and guide you through your career development. As a team member of a growing company, you will have opportunities for change and further career advancement should you seek it. Your commitment to teaching and learning will be highly valued within a culture that encourages professional and personal development.
Positions are currently available at the following Locations:
- Full time Early Childhood Teacher
- Full time Certificate 3 or Diploma Trained Educator
- Casual Educators – All qualifications
We value our Educators and here are some of the ways we show you our appreciation:
- Discounted Childcare Gap fees for your child when they enrol at one of our centres.
- Funded professional Development opportunities each year
- Dedicated space for rest and relaxation during break times
- Flexible work conditions with rotating roster options and 4-day weeks for Full time staff (where suitable).
- Uniform provided.
- A special thank you gift/ event at the end of each year
- The opportunity to work as a part of a growing organisation where the focus is on our people and our families.
- Opportunities for career progression
- 2% above Childrens Services Award wages
- 5% above Educational Services (Teachers) Award wages
At Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres, we are passionate about Early Education and Care and provide an environment that is nurturing, respectful and inclusive for all. We encourage a work/life balance and provide our team with a supportive and positive work environment. Our company is growing and career advancement opportunities are available for those wishing to take the next step in their career! We welcome your application!
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Early Education and Care, or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA- OR;
- Certificate 3 In Early Education and Care, ore equivalent as recognised by ACECQA- OR;
- Bachelor of Education /Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent, as recognised by ACECQA
- No requirement for any formal qualification for applicants wishing to be considered for the Traineeship.
- A current, cleared Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualification (HLTAID004) specific for early childhood settings (not required for Traineeship applicants)
- Strong comprehension of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and the knowledge and ability to apply its principles and practices to all aspects of the learning environment. (not required for Traineeship applicants)
- Be proficient in the documentation of children’s learning and development and be able to collaborate with the wider team to design & implement engaging, age appropriate experiences and spaces for the children (not required for Traineeship applicants)
- A minimum 12 months experience in Early Education and Care (not required for Traineeship applicants)
Desired personal attributes.
- A positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- A desire to professionally develop and grow
- The ability to think outside the square!
Please forward your CV to Peta: firstname.lastname@example.org