Full Time – Certificate 3 Educator | Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres
Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres has an opportunity for a dedicated and experienced Certificate 3 Trained Educator to join our Tumbi Umbi Team on a full-time basis. Our service offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum, where you will be supporting the Educational Leader to achieve positive learning outcomes for our children.
As a valued Educator, you will be supported by a close-knit group team both at our Lake Haven Centre and at our other Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres located throughout the Central Coast and Lake Macquarie regions. You will also be supported by our Leadership Team including our Area Manager, who will support and encourage you in daily activities and guide you through your career development. Your commitment to teaching and learning will be highly valued within a culture that encourages professional and personal development.
At Dinky Di Children’s Learning Centres, we are passionate about Early Education and Care and provide an environment that is nurturing, respectful and inclusive for all. We encourage a work/life balance and provide our team with an inclusive work environment. We welcome your application!
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Certificate 3 in Early Education and Care, or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA
- A current, cleared Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualification (HLTAID004) specific for early childhood settings
- Comprehension of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and the knowledge and ability to apply its principles and practices to all aspects of the learning environment.
- Be able to assist in the documentation of children’s learning and development and be able to collaborate with the wider team to design & implement engaging, age appropriate experiences and spaces for the children.
- A minimum 12 months experience in Early Education and Care.
Desired personal attributes.
- A positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- A desire to professionally develop and grow
- The ability to think outside the square!
How to apply: Please forward your CV to Peta email@example.com